2" Pleated Filters
- PerfectPleat with DuraFlex media produces a filter with excellent form and fit. As a result of its unique design.
- PerfectPleat can withstand significant damage
- DuraFlex media has “memory” which allows PerfectPleat to remain functional, even when the frame has been compromised.
- The PerfectPleat HC is ideal for applications where pleated filters are currently in use and higher efficiencies are required or desired
- The PerfectPleat is identical to the PerfectPleat HC but with approximately 25% less media
- FREE Ground Shipping on 2" & 4" Pleated Filters
PerfectPleat - Strength and Durability
The 1" PerfectPleat HC and PerfectPleat are the same durability and performance as the 2" models. Both made using DuraFlex media encased in a unique beverage carrier board. PerfectPleat HC 1" features 3 support straps on the air entering side and a patented die cut pattern (patent no. US 6387140 B1) on the air leaving side. PerfectPleat 1" has a single support strap on the air entering side and the same die cut on the air leaving side. Both models resists crushing and abuse and can be used in any application where 1" filters are currently in place. PerfectPleat HC, with 14 pleats per foot, is classified MERV 7. PerfectPleat, with 12 pleats per foot, is classified MERV 6.