GeneralAire Legacy Series 19.2 GPD Flow Through by-pass Humidifier 24V
Model 1042 LH Humidifier
Legacy Series Humidifier
We spend most of our days indoors. It is important to control the indoor relative humidity to maintain a comfortable and healthy indoor air environment.
Very low humidity in your home in winter can result in dry, itchy skin or dry sinuses and nose. Dry skin can crack and peel and will look unattractive and can lead to infections. Dry noses and sinuses may lead to a clogging or swelling and closing of the air passages and cause breathing difficulty at night. Choosing a GeneralAire Legacy Humidifier will improve your comfort indoors and maintain a healthy environment so you can breathe a little easier.
- A portion of the heated air from the furnace passes through a water-soaked pad where it absorbs additional moisture and then returns for distribution throughout your home.
- Water is metered into the KineticFlo® Trough and dispersed uniformly across the pad. Unevaporated water drains from the bottom of the unit to eliminate mineral build-up.
- M3 Select-Control Manual Humidistat included.
- Model 1042 DME includes the E2 Digital Automatic Humidistat.
- A highly efficient flow-through unit that delivers 19.2 GPD.
- Replacement evaporator pad number 990-13.