Beckett CB221UL 115Volt Condensate Pump
CB22 Series condensate pump models are ideally suited for higher volume standard condensate removal applications. Each operates quietly and efficiently and offers such features as a built in safety switch, a one gallon tank, a replaceable 3/8 in. O.D. check valve and a flame retardant motor cover (CB22 only).
- All Have Safety Switch
- All Have Check Valve
- Stainless Steel Shaft
- Thermal Overload Protection
- Quiet Operation
- A new modern design that meets the highest quality standards that you have come to expect from Beckett.
- All black flame retardant plastic.
- Larger high impact ABS tank.
- New improved duck-bill check valve design.
- Reliable micro switch float mechanism.
- Heavy gauge steel motor mount.
- Convenient discharge with barb and threads.
- Capable of handling mild acids.
- Stainless steel shaft.
- Simple installation.
Beckett, the industry leader in condensate / waste water removal, offers a complete line of condensate removal pumps for Heating, Air Conditioning and Refrigeration applications. Beckett quality pumps can also be used to remove waste water from:
- Air Conditioners and Furnaces
- Water Removal
- High Efficiency Gas Furnaces
- Ice makers
- Drinking fountains
- Beverage machines
- Water coolers
- Computer room A/C equipment
- Refrigeration, and many other applications. Select which pump is right for you.
All units are specifically designed for high reliability along with a fast and inexpensive installation process. Our automatic condensate pumps include as standard features check valves, thermal protection and stainless steel shafts. We also offer a wide selection of lifts and voltages.
Dimensions: 9-1/4 in. high, 6 in. wide, 12 in. long.